The mission is to promote the development and support of citizens’ initiatives in the use of rights and freedoms in the construction of civil society, the development of progress and democratization, improving the quality of life of the population by maintaining health, improving the cultural and educational level, as well as promoting a healthy lifestyle.
The main activities:
– health care, including reproductive health, family planning, prevention of sexually transmitted infections, HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis
– Organization of educational work among the population of Uzbekistan on health and environmental issues.
– the formation of a complex of knowledge of the population in the following areas: legal, economic, social, medical, gender, environmental.
– promotion of healthy lifestyles
– participation in the implementation of state programs to protect public health, including women and children.
Director: Sviridova Natalya Leonidovna
Address: Tashkent city, Kushbegi street, house 18, room 208
Phones: +998909733627 +998712694629
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com